Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am getting rid of my armada so my upgrade got to go
I have a stainless grill $115
NONAG(omits the need to press the button on nav system to get pass the warning screen) $100
avelectronics switcher( watch your dvd, etc on your nav screen too) $500
OEM tow hitch $200
prodigy brake controller $100

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Depending on if I get this job, I may be interested if those are OBO prices.
Questions: Any problems with nonag and aveelectronics working together?
And...
Why are you bailing out? What are you getting?
Sorry to see you go. :confused:

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm

I dont know about OBO shoot if you will, I put less then what I paid or less then what they can be gotten for so I think that is fair, I only have 3k miles on the mada so they have very limited use, to me they are damn near new. anyway getting rid of the mada b/c my wifeypooh wrecked it, she was pulling it out of the garage and she cut the wheels and hit my weight rack and damaged both doors, and I dont like to have repaired vehicles so I am getting rid of it, for now. the nonag and the ave electronics have absolutely nothing to do with each other so they work fine, they are both awsome, I hated pushing the button every time I started the vehicle, and the ave, is a great great addition, the wife (and me ) can wathc tv now while we drive, I mostly listen to it not really watch it.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Thanks. Sorry to hear about the "weight room incident". Hopefully you'll be back soon. Maybe with a cool custom setup in an '06? Good luck and good luck with the sale. I'll keep you in the loop as things evolve on my side. ;)

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
avelectronics switcher

What is the brand / model of the AVE Switcher? Why so much, could add a visor LCD for that???? Is $500 asking price or what you paid?

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ave

I paid more then that for it, it is a special piece to allow video on the nav screen, that is why it is so much , put a visor screen in instead if you want to skimp.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
NONAG(omits the need to press the button on nav system to get pass the warning screen) $50

I am interested in this.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Grill And Hitch

Sorry To Hear About Your Mishap At Least No One Has Been Hurt. Has The Grill And Hitch Been Sold Yet????

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Chrome Grill

DaArmaDa said:
I am getting rid of my armada so my upgrade got to go
I have a stainless grill $115
NONAG(omits the need to press the button on nav system to get pass the warning screen) $100
avelectronics switcher( watch your dvd, etc on your nav screen too) $500
OEM tow hitch $200
prodigy brake controller $100
If you still got the grill I'll take it.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
DaArmaDa,

How about an update of what is "still in stock?" Lots of replies with offers to your original ad but no indication as to what is sold and what isn't.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Want your grill, avelectronics, and nonag

Where are you located? I'm in southern CA.
Is the stainless steel billet grill price include the bumper billet grill also? What brand is the billet grill? Is the grill the bolt on type or the type you attach with zip ties? What is the installation process for the nonag and avelectronics. Who installed it for you, the dealership or a shop.
Sergio
email [email protected]

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
grill

I may still have the grill for sale, someone actually bought it from me but I was unable to get it shipped out to him in a reasonable amount of time and I dont think he wants it now so as soon as I hear from him I will let you know if its still for sale, and yes the grill is all four pieces, the other items are also still for sale and have been removed from the vehicle and are ready to ship out. email me at [email protected] if interested in anything

1 - 20 of 20 Posts