Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to camo my truck and want to replace my plastic rear bumper cover at the same time. Does anyone have any suggestions/pics/websites of people who make them for the Armada? I had a custom one built for the front a while back but haven't seen much in the way of rear ones.

Cheers!
Dave

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Been talking to Kyle over at Tactical Armor Group(he's the one who made my front bumper when he was at Kennesaw Mountain) and he's in the process of making a prototype for the Armada and should have one done in a few weeks. Will update you guys on the progress.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Camo in progress

2 coats of rustoleum camo spray paint, going to finish the rest this weekend. Still looking for designs for the steel rear bumper.

Attachments

Reactions: mcasey1115

·
Registered
2006 Armada SE (2WD)
5 Posts
Camo in progress

2 coats of rustoleum camo spray paint, going to finish the rest this weekend. Still looking for designs for the steel rear bumper.
Love the rattle can olive drab! This is what I’m looking at for mine. Did you ever find an all metal rear end? I’m looking at doing just a titan same year rear and living with the gap, that and extending out the rear a little and adding a mount for dual 10 gal Jerry cans.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts