Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just scrolled through 30 pages of topics and didn't see anyone who has removed the 3rd row seats and built some type of storage trunk area. Am I the only one who would like more cubby type areas for misc tools/supplies?

·
Registered
163 Posts
You are not the only one, but the aftermarket/modding crowd for these trucks is fairly small. As I work on prepping my first gen more for Overlanding, I've come to the conclusion that my system is going to have to be custom-built...which I'm ok with as I have a few ideas for mine that I don't think any mass-produced system would incorporate.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You are not the only one, but the aftermarket/modding crowd for these trucks is fairly small. As I work on prepping my first gen more for Overlanding, I've come to the conclusion that my system is going to have to be custom-built...which I'm ok with as I have a few ideas for mine that I don't think any mass-produced system would incorporate.
I agree, I have a few mods in back (speaker, amp, inverter, spare bat) I've been debating on taking out and making a custom box for. Just need the money!

I've had ideas of removing bench seat and adding buckets. Removing third row and the tool box thing. Then being able to utilize more space to build one.

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL RWD
89 Posts
If you haven't already, you guys need to check out DASH OffRoad on YouTube - Dave built several storage devices, false floors, power units, etc. for his Patrol. It's a really neat channel, family friendly, etc. and shows some really good offroading in Aus. But you're right, I think most mods in this area will be custom for the truck - not allot of aftermarket bits in the storage/organization arena. But I did see some cool mole covers for the rear windows on here (I think it was on this forum). But it kinda makes the truck look like a K-9 unit from the inside...but still cool.

Reactions: marctronixx
1 - 4 of 4 Posts