Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon everyone. I have my eyes on a 2011 Infiniti QX56 RWD with 129k miles for $14k. I currently drive a 2013 Infiniti G37 sedan, but the time has come that we need an 8 passenger vehicle. I test drove a 2018 Armada Platinum and loved it. The only issue is that it is way out of my price range. I have not been able to test drive the QX56, but I want some information on the vehicle before I go check it out. I just have a few questions that I hope will be answered by experienced owners.

1) How reliable is the car? I read about older Armadas having 300k+ miles and my G37 has 80k trouble free miles. I just want to make sure about this specific model.

2) How much will be the maintenance knowing the car has pretty high miles?

3) What is your gas mileage and how much do you guys typically spend when filling up? I am not expecting anything good, but I just want to have idea.

4) Who has the highest mileage? I am planning to daily the QX, and go on a few family road trips. I want to keep this car as long as I can.

Thank you in advanced for your help. I hope to get good information about the car.

Registered
First off these questions can be had by quick Google search.

Previous owner doesn't have records of maintenance then move on. The car is only as good as the previous owner cared for it.

Price is too high.

These SUVs don't get the worst of gas mileage but they are low. If you city drive expect to get 13 mpg average. 15-16 highway. This will all depend on your foot.

If you like it, get a pre purchase inspection first. 馃憤馃徎

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I actually did some reading, but came across contradicting opinions. I did read both positive and negative things about the QX, which is why I started this thread to get more first hand insight before I make a purchase. I am looking into scheduling a test drive, and I ready to negotiate for a lower price. On the bright side, the vehicle only has one owner and has all the maintenance records to prove that it has a good history. Thanks for the answers and looking forward to more replies!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts