Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may just be me but this site is hard to read with the gray and black color scheme...if there's a way to change it I haven't found it yet.

A link at logon that listed all the post since your last visit would be nice.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
At the top click on Links and then New Posts thats what that gives you. Its built into the forum. I will try to work on the text color to make it easier on you . Do you have the brightness on your monitor up enough. I know the computer at work is dark and makes this site look bad, but my computers at home I have no problem with.
Let me know
M4ck

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
m4ck said:
At the top click on Links and then New Posts thats what that gives you. Its built into the forum. I will try to work on the text color to make it easier on you . Do you have the brightness on your monitor up enough. I know the computer at work is dark and makes this site look bad, but my computers at home I have no problem with.
Let me know
M4ck
Thanks, that's what I was looking for.
My home pc has better color contrast than my work PC so it is easier to read. It still feels "a little gloomy" with these colors IMO though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
llajumpvid
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing