Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else been looking for any turbo or super charger kits? I know the Madas are fast but I want to put one of the two on, just becasue it would be nice I am just crazy like that. Also I will posting pics of my current interior mods and my ugly mug once I get my home PC fixed up.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Nissan Kit Coming

I was in my local dealer a 2 months ago and asked the exact same question, Is Nissan making a supercharger kit and when???? Well.......Nissan is working on a kit that will bolt on and be FACTORY COVERED if installed by a Nissan dealer. They didnt have a timeline or how much it would cost but one is on the way. I may have to have racing seat belts installed if I get that added, this engine is incredible as is!!!!............

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
NEVER ask your dealer about these things..truth be told they know less than you about that kind of thing.....also a factory warrantied aftermarket part like that wont yeild the gains you probably want..your best bet is to find a supercharger (i recommend for a V8) or turbo company/kit that is warrantied for your application...

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Here is a NISMO supercharger kit that was shown at SEMA ... there are no details on it or anything that says it will/won't come out.....BTW NISMO **** is EXPENSIVE

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Stillen has a SC coming out this month. Gives you 60-80 TQ & HP for $6500. Titan guys seem to feel it is low bang for the buck and that you should get more like 100+ HP/TQ out of it.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
Stillen has a SC coming out this month. Gives you 60-80 TQ & HP for $6500. Titan guys seem to feel it is low bang for the buck and that you should get more like 100+ HP/TQ out of it.

yeah, those are crappy gains for the $$$$.....

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Stillen's response on power rating

I'm not sure about the ethics of cross-posting and apologize if this is improper. But Stillen has answered some of our questions, especially about power output, on a thread at another forum. Since there is no comparable info here, here is the thread, for what it may be worth:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26439&page=1&pp=15

It looks to me like they are planning on producing considerably more power than initially reported. Any supercharger or turbo system worth its salt is going to be pricey, however, especially if the company stands behind its product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts