Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Supercharger available for Titan/Armada?

5K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  92TripleBlack 
#1 ·
I have a 04 Armada and have been looking for a supercharger kit but can not find one. Anyone hear of one available?

#4 ·
from what I read (i may be way off), our rear diff. wouldn't be able to handle hte max. torque with one of those superchargers... anyone know anything about this?

#6 ·
EightmanVT said:
What if we run it in auto at all times...distributing the torque at acceleration???.... Just a thought...I'd love to put a supercharger on mine -- my wife would kill me...but...maybe I wouldn't have to tell her about it...hehe
yeah, she won't notice that you are filling up the tank three times a week because all of a sudden your right foot weighs a ton and your mpg has dropped to single digits :D

my wife saw a similar thread a while back and I have been warned to cease and desist so I can't do anything 'radical' until the Armada is my vehicle.

#8 ·
Supercharger on my Armada!?! LOL that' just what mine needs - more horsepower. If only I could add a small wing I bet it would go airborne!

Speaking of horsepower - Mack is there a way you can post those pics I sent you?

Drew

#10 ·
Supposed to get the HP to 480 or so. I'd like one for towing, fun, etc. I wouldn't think the rear would be too weak. My G35 is converted regularly with a supercharger putting out about the same hp and they leave the rears stock. The Armada rear has to be at least as strong as a G35. The SC should be coming out this summer from what I hear. I'd like to put one on, raise the Armada 6" or so, 35" tires on 20" rims, winch on steel winch bumper. HIDs and I'm done. Nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.