Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Well I want to changeup my suspension and was wondering if anyone here has done the same? I'm thinking along the lines of Bilstein Coil Overs with Eibach Springs. Has anyone else here changed the stock setup? And if so, how do you like the results?

I might even go as radical as to buy King or Fox Racing shocks. NO lift, just suspension.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bought Rancho RS9000X (199 a piece) all round for the mada. Will be on by the end of the week as well as some spankin new BFG All Terrains 285/65R18.

Rancho RS9000X

Will report back once its all done

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
RougeQC21 said:
Bought Rancho 9000X (199 a piece) all round for the mada. Will be on by the end of the week as well as some spankin new BFG All Terrains 285/65R18.

Ranch 9000X

Will report back once its all done
Cool. Supposed to be great shocks. Haven't tried or heard of any Armada guys trying them yet. Good tires also. ;)

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah, the guys at the shop said I'm the first Armada they are going to have done work on, suspension wise. They did a custom bumper and Synthetic Warn winch for another guy that looked awesome.

I'm excited :3d_004:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All done. RS9000 have lifetime unconditional warranty so no worries there... Also, they ride incredible. My mada corners on rails and with the RCX in cab control pod --- let me tell you, I can go anywhere do anything and come back to the road and set it to a nice soft, responsive ride. All without tools :)

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Very nice. How much was the kit and how long to install? Do you have any pics? I might like dial a ride. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts