Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone and I want to give thanks in advance for anyones help. I’m a new member and owner of a 2007 Armada which I purchased for cheap. The truck was neglected by its previous owner and I’m working in bringing it back to its prime. I was aware of a few issues but as you start working on it you find a lot that wasn’t so odious. Anyways, I’m working on the rear suspension as the truck was hit from behind and front. ( your guess is as good as mine). As I was looking for any broken or loose bolts, frame, hardware. I notice the back wheels are not aligned. I’ve checked for bent arms, broken ball joints or cam bolts bent but for my luck I don’t see anything that could indicate why the rear tires are misaligned. Can any one who has had some issue with the rear suspension that can shine a light, I would really appreciate it. This is one of the issues I’m dealing right now
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting

Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

… lots to do but willing to put the time and work. I took some pics last night so you guys could see what I am talking about. I will post a daylight pic in a little bit.

Hey guys as promise, the pics of the rear view.. I’ve checked the subframe to see if I can tell of any bends, but as far I can tell, I didn’t see any thing of the ordinary. Any ideas or suggestions? Is there something I should be looking within the subframe or suspension that I may have miss. Thanks again for all your cooperation.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Car

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Primo V8, thanks on your response. I did jacked the truck up and inspected the UCA & LCA. I checked all around and nothing looks like it got bent or broken to give me some sort of indication. I took a few pic of the suspension but not that I think it may help. That’s what I’m so boggled about. I thought of the same that the camber is a factor in this matter. I’m open for suggestions and any thoughts. One thing I forgot to mentioned was when I jacked up the truck both wheels looked aligned and up to the moment I dropped the truck. When I started backing up the truck to park it elsewhere, I heard a clunk and the wheels return back to the position you currently see. I’ve checked the ball joints and rods and they are solid with no play. I’ve even put a crowbar and tugged on the arms and check for any separation or broken bushings. Nada… nothing..😳😡😡😡🤯. I will continue to inspect the rear suspension to see if I can see something that I miss. Thanks again for your feedback.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Bumper Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Wheel Tire Bumper Fender

Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Gas
I got more pics if anyone is interested, don’t mind the penetrating oil on all the bolts. Have a great day!.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey primoV8, I will try that as soon as I can. Thanks again for the info. There’s so much I need to do before been able to get this puppy on the road. Hopefully this week, I’ll be working on your suggestion and on the dreaded oil regulator valve.. for my luck I was only trying to replaced the oil cooler gasket when I heard the bearing fall in the oil pan.🤬🤦🏽‍♂️If you have any info in how to do that job, I would really appreciate it. I read a few threads but very little info or anything that’s more up to date.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey primoV8, thanks for all your help. I did go to Rita talk and briefly brush they a few post regarding the oil regulator valve. This evening I’ll take a gander and see what I can find around. Would you have a pic or a reference on those subframe notches? Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts