Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
You're going to have to jack up the truck, remove the wheels and inspect from there. Just looking at the pictures shows some serious camber issues. Camber adjustment is done via the UCA so that would be the first area to inspect on the subframe. The lower coil bucket and corresponding alignment hardware is adjusted for TOE.

Reactions: Ozzie69

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Sorry, I should've been more specific. With the rear end of the truck jacked up and on stands (safety first), with wheels removed and sway bar end links disconnected, place the jack on the bottom of the spindle. While jacking it up slowly, keep an eye out on the UCA bolts, camber adjustment hardware and subframe. The subframe has notches that keep the alignment discs in place. Those have a tendency to rust and rot out and will cause the discs to not stay in place.

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
I had my 04 LE for almost 11 years and I never had to remove the oil pan. I know there is a baffle plate in the oil pan but otherwise, a DIY'able project if need be. When you have time, visit titantalk.com because you might find members there who may have dropped their oil pan and see what's entailed in doing so.

Reactions: marctronixx
1 - 3 of 3 Posts