Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've got a 2010 armada titanium with a Bose radio and was wondering if anyone knew if I could "upgrade" my system with a bose system from a 2013-15 model, OEM? I'd like to have the navigation and Bluetooth music option and I beleive I can find a unit on Ebay fairly inexpensively. Thanks in advance.

PS, to me it looks like the dash in those models are the same, but side buttons would need to be swapped out too. Also, perhaps the AC buttons are different

·
Registered
50 Posts
I haven't had the time to dive into this.... But the general thoughts I've skimmed on here is that you'll need a 13 or newer steering wheel too....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called my local nissan dealer and they said it wasn't compatible. I asked why and it looked to him that the antenna's were not compatible but I knew that since the navigation required a gps antenna, I'd be willing to replace that. I also asked if there were any more incompatibilities and he said he couldn't speak to it (didn't want to be liable) and that I might try an audio installation place. All that being said I decided not to proceed and spend money on what might work just to gain an outdated navigation system. Instead I decided to put an aftermarket radio in using the metra 99-7620-B kit. I lost a little functionality but gained what I wanted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts