Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe someone can help me with this. I noticed the window lock on the driver door does not illuminate at night. The door lock right next to it and the window switches all illuminate. I would think the window lock should illuminate as well. Next time your driving at night and you think of this post lemme know. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
SE Off Road1 said:
Maybe someone can help me with this. I noticed the window lock on the driver door does not illuminate at night. The door lock right next to it and the window switches all illuminate. I would think the window lock should illuminate as well. Next time your driving at night and you think of this post lemme know. ;)
I went to the dealer few months ago to ask about this, and they said that none of the Armadas come with the Illumination bulb on the window lock button. but if you check with your dealer in your area, and he says otherwise let us know. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.