Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe someone can help me with this. I noticed the window lock on the driver door does not illuminate at night. The door lock right next to it and the window switches all illuminate. I would think the window lock should illuminate as well. Next time your driving at night and you think of this post lemme know. ;)

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Mine is not illuminated either, nor is the mirror switch or both sunroof switches. The rear window switches on the drivers door also are not illuminated. and the steering wheel controls are also left in the dark.

Cost cutting or sloppy design?????

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Irks...

Me that they did not illuminate the controls on the steering wheel, mirror controls and sunroof buttons (but they did light up the rear window controls) what..no one uses these buttons at night????? sloppy design or they never did a night test drive

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know the steering wheel controls do not illuminate and I'm pretty sure the sunroof is not supposed to either. All your window and door lock switches should illuminate. The one in question for me is the window lock switch.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
i thought mine lit up but made a mistake and wrote that they do. but why will someone delete my response on this thread? anyway i'll be going to get some warranty done this weekend and ask my service dood about it..

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
brysig228 said:
i thought mine lit up but made a mistake and wrote that they do. but why will someone delete my response on this thread? anyway i'll be going to get some warranty done this weekend and ask my service dood about it..
No one deleted your response, this thread was posted twice, one in the general discussion and another in the interior modification, your response was in the interior modification, check it out :cool:

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
ggeorgie said:
No one deleted your response, this thread was posted twice, one in the general discussion and another in the interior modification, your response was in the interior modification, check it out :cool:
well, that's my bad, sorry for accusing whoever... i'll blame the original poster on this one then, darn double poster.. :D

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
brysig228 said:
well, that's my bad, sorry for accusing whoever... i'll blame the original poster on this one then, darn double poster.. :D
Yeah, my bad. I thought I was posting in the General section and then reposted when I realized I posted in the wrong area.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Triple Black....Help a Mada Owner

Triple, I figured you would be inclined to take notice. Or can someone please take a look at night and see if the window lock illuminates.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Illuminate this

I asked this question back in 04. I could swear and i usually do, that my window lock switch was illuminated when i first bought the Armada, and that it just went out, but when i asked the group here and the dealership everyone said NO it was not illuminated. Makes no senseat all to leave it unilluminated.
If you use the search tab you can find many answers to your questions before you post.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.