Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I’m new to the thread. Been a Toyota guy for years, but was convinced to try Nissan, purchased a 2012 Armada Platinum about year ago. Been really pleased thus far, today the tailgate handle stopped working manually. Tailgate works properly with control panel button and key fob, but not manually. The rear glass handle will open as it should manually as well. Looking for suggestions as to what I should look for first after removing finish cover.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Hello, I’m new to the thread. Been a Toyota guy for years, but was convinced to try Nissan, purchased a 2012 Armada Platinum about year ago. Been really pleased thus far, today the tailgate handle stopped working manually. Tailgate works properly with control panel button and key fob, but not manually. The rear glass handle will open as it should manually as well. Looking for suggestions as to what I should look for first after removing finish cover.
Thanks
I've seen this issue pop up in the forum, for some it was the glass window not completely latched, so in turn deactivating the sensor. In my situation the pressure switch on the handle wore off. I ordered a replacement switch but was not a direct fit, left it as is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts