Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank Josh for welcoming me back. I was one of the first to support Josh when he began these forums, and now that I am beginning my own endeaver, Josh has returned the kindness. Thank you.

For those of you unaware, I began Mossy Performance about 6 years ago as the Parts Manager for Mossy Performance. Being an enthusiast, and working for a likie-minded general manager, we began to stock, sell and support high performance parts and accessories. Well, recently the Mossy family/corporation decided to stop selling and stocking the aftermarket/performance parts and stop supporting the enthusiast market. Obviously as this was my primary job there and what I live and breath, we parted ways. I was fortunate enough to have cultivated many strong relationships with the vendors we had worked with over the years. So taking what I know and building on what I had started, I formed my own company and opened up G Spec Performance. I am still carrying most all the parts from before, and many new lines also. And I am still supplying OEM parts as well.

So Thank You once again to Josh and to Club Armada, and I'm here to help and participate in any way I can.

Sincerely,
Greg Vogel

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Welcome Back!

Did you need any help on the web site?

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Greg!!! Was wondering where you had run off to. I know we talked right before you left, but had not heard much from you since then!!

Glad to have you back!

Ron

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
I've been gone for a long while too but it's good to see and read the old tymers and I see many new cats too. WELCOME to all ya'll. But it's great to have you back Greg. Can't stay away from the game huh? Awesome and goodluck on your endeavor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts