Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, I thought the stock Armada/QX56 were roomy, imagine the space in this baby!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
That is very cool. I would love to see the inside. :amazing:

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JMC said:
I sure hope it has aftermarket brakes
No Doubt! Wonder if all the room in that thing magnifies the creeks and rattles? Ha

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
lol! sweeeeeet! i wanna get one ;) but it better have the bbk loll

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I wonder how the VDC works, why didnt he put 24's on it, how it tows, and how it does off road?? :D

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
I would be in trouble with that, can barely squeeze my beast into my garage as it is. :2cool:

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Duh...

dmarmada04le said:
I wonder how the VDC works, why didnt he put 24's on it, how it tows, and how it does off road?? :D
Probably been on the forum and read TripleBlacks posts. This guy is definately all go no show. :duh:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Now that is one that should be lowered and have big 22"+ rims. Obviously, it is designed for only street use and couldn't possibly go off road. As for all show no go, in this case it isn't. The stretch changed its function to carry people in an urban setting like a big van or limo. In that case, I would go with a slight lower(not too much as you don't want to bottom out on rises or speed bumps, and 22" rims (probably not larger as you want to maintain a smooth ride for occupants.) My arguement has been against the over 22" rims that detract from the ride, handling, and don't add anything but looks (which are subjective and are probably a fad like big wings of the late 50s or spiners were a couple years ago) and cost.

I like it. ;)

·
Banned
19 Posts
they have one up hear in black i want to take it to prom

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
glowinstrat said:
they have one up hear in black i want to take it to prom
kinda off topic but I noticed some of your mods, take sum pics! i wanna see the neon glow and stuff;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts