Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

The Armada Got me in Trouble!

3K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Malik112099 
#1 ·
This beautiful girl was checking out my Armada when I was driving on the road yesterday, my wife which was sitting by my side saw her. She started arguing with me that the girl and I were looking at each other. I tried to explain to her that she was looking at the truck to no avail. She started to argue that the reason I exchaged the Nissan Quest for the Armada was to impress women. I guess from now on I will blame it on the MAda. :D

#3 ·
you should have reminded her of how many horses it has over the quest :urock:

#4 ·
Well Copernic....I guess you got a pretty good glance if you noticed that she was BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure your wife was able to tell on your face that you liked what you saw........just keep your eyes on the ROAD! UH....MEN! ;)

#7 ·
Turn the tables on her. In good humor, wait until a handsome (and younger if possible) guy encounters the two of you in your Armada. Most guys will check out new cars/trucks. Ask her if she was checking the guy out, then act dignified but incredulous. Smile and shake you head a lot. Tell her you love her, then shake you head some more. Prepare to sleep on couch a bit. Good luck!

#8 ·
Just fess up with the truth that you were checkin out the hottie. It's easier then arguing with her about it. She won't believe you even if you weren't.

#11 ·
You didn't mention the vehicle the "beautiful girl" was driving ....

Nor did you mention .. was the "beautiful girl" on the drivers side or passenger side, meaning you had to LOOK THROUGH your wife?? WHO (not which) was sitting next to you?

LOL ... BUSTED!

#14 · (Edited)
Busted

inqui-Z-tor said:
You didn't mention the vehicle the "beautiful girl" was driving ....

Nor did you mention .. was the "beautiful girl" on the drivers side or passenger side, meaning you had to LOOK THROUGH your wife?? WHO (not which) was sitting next to you?

LOL ... BUSTED!
This girl was crossing the street so I had a full view of her assets, she had a full view of the Armada. That is why she was checking out my truck not me. But for most wives and girlfriends even the sight of any hottie is considered a threat to them. And if she looks really good like this woman did! They look at your face to find out if you are looking. Trust me, I could be walking the streets or riding a bike with my wife and for her I am always looking at women. I am always telling her that I have only eyes for her and for my Armada. Why is it that women do not trust us? She said that she was happy with the Nissan quest because it sent a message that I was a family man. :dirtyoldm I hated that minivan.

#15 ·
Copernic said:
This girl was crossing the street so I had a full view of her assets, she had a full view of the Armada. That is why she was checking out my truck not me. But for most wives and girlfriends even the sight of any hottie is considered a threat to them. And if she looks really good like this woman did! They look at your face to find out if you are looking. Trust me, I could be walking the streets or riding a bike with my wife and for her I am always looking at women. I am always telling her that I have only eyes for her and for my Armada. Why is it that women do not trust us? She said that she was happy with the Nissan quest because it sent a message that I was a family man. :dirtyoldm I hated that minivan.
LOL ... ok .. I can relate ..

1) Been there (almost 19 years of marriage) .. gone through that (had the minivan)

2) You wife doesn't care that the hottie was looking in your direction (truck or no truck) .. she does care that YOU acknowledged the hottie by .. looking in return (did you follow the hotties every move? mouth open? drooling (j/k) ..

3) As for trusting? She trusts you and believes what you tell her. She doesn't trust the hottie is all ... its funny, as the years have gone by .. I don't have to look for the hotties .. I can tell by her reaction .. whether we're in the Armada, my Z, her Camry .. or just walk'n through the mall. She'll give me a look .. "Who you looking at?" 90% of the time, she spot's 'em before me!!

4) Of course I'm much older now .. I think she realizes that if a "hottie" looks in my direction, its probably because she's looking PAST me .. LOL!

5) Now a days .. my little boy takes care of that .. he's sees hotties (and he has decent taste too) .. and tell us .. he's looking for baby sitters! LOL!

:dirtyoldm (me too)

#19 ·
Copernic said:
This beautiful girl was checking out my Armada when I was driving on the road yesterday, my wife which was sitting by my side saw her. She started arguing with me that the girl and I were looking at each other. I tried to explain to her that she was looking at the truck to no avail. She started to argue that the reason I exchaged the Nissan Quest for the Armada was to impress women. I guess from now on I will blame it on the MAda. :D

bwahaha! tell your woman to chill out! a few months ago my wife and i were sitting outside jack in the box waiting for them to bring out my order (they had me drive around to the front) when 2 girls (18-20 ish) walked out of Jack in the box and up to my car...they looked at me and one said that my car was hot and smiled and the other said that she wants to **** my car...they then both walked away.....my wife and i had a good laugh about it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.