Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thing, shout outs to @seymore4 (Uprev-Cajun Tuning) and Jeff @cajunbpipes.com. Back in '13, I did the JBA LT, Uprev and PRT b-pipes (had those on since '11) on the 04 LE so I already how much more HP and TQ it brings to the table once its all dialed in.
This time, I went with JBA 6411SJS LT headers, Uprev and Cajun HM b-pipes for my Z62. Let me just say that Jeff's craftsmanship is just top notch. So if there are any fellow Z62 QX56/80 or Y62 armada owners looking to do similar mods, these are the only guys I'd ever recommend.
If I wasn't recovering from a foot injury, these mods would've been installed today.

Gesture Automotive design Automotive exhaust Metal Silver

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had done these mods before on my previous 04 LE and remember following a thread back then from titantalk.com but can't seem to find it. But we have this great thread from one of our very own:

JBA LT How To

I'm just adding an addendum for Z62 QX56/80s and Y62 Armadas in case there are others who may want to do this mods in the future.
The engine mount (4) bolts are NOT 14mm but are 18mm. The engine mount bushing (1) bolt IS NOT 17mm but 18mm.
Also, the heat shields over the B-pipes will have to be slightly modified to clear the downstream O2 sensors. Metal snips, rotary tool, etc. to trim the shields.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Musical instrument Automotive exhaust
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

I finished the install last week and spent the past week data logging with @seymore4 while he fine tuned the Uprev MAPs for the Z62.
This has totally awaken and made what the VK56VD should've been out the factory. Whether in its most aggressive MAP or even on the ECO tune, the increased gains in HP & TQ was worth it.

• Love
Reactions: marctronixx
1 - 3 of 3 Posts