Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
453 Posts
When I went to the dealer for my 4,000 mile check-up, they told me they had to patch a tire due to a screw. It didn't dawn on me that that my sensors DID NOT go off and had been driving around with a low tire. Ended up that I put aftermarket rims on the Mada and took off the sensors anyway...BUT...when I did take them off... my sensor light NEVER came on and they should have. Do we REALLY need them....how many vehicles have this anyway? I know the Corvette (sp?) does. Maybe they do help...IF THEY WORK! WHO KNOWS?? I could be wrong, but I just said the HECK with 'em.

· Premium Member
453 Posts
OH....THERE YOU ARE! How come you never answered the posts about the CHROME TRIM?
ANYWAY.....there is no doubt that they (sensors) can only help....like I said...IF they work. My way of thinking was that all my other cars don't have this so whats the big deal. You are right though, it can be a good thing.

· Premium Member
453 Posts
HEY FRED-
I did think of that.....maybe the pressure didn't get that low. That could have been the case BUT why didn't the light come on when they took the sensors out....isn't the light supposed to come on when they are taken off too? :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.