Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
That combination will be an inch smaller in diameter than the stock wheel/tire.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I am running 305/45/22 Toyo's. They fit pretty well, I do have some very minor rubbing with the factory mud flaps if turning and compressing the front suspension. Some trimming would take care of that pretty easily but its so minor that its not really a problem. These also give more sidewall for wheel protection and visually helps avoid the rubber band tire look.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I am looking at tire sizes for 22's as well. Tire rack is recommending 295/45 because they say the 305/45's will stick out the side a little bit. Anyone whose got some 305/45 got a head on shot of their truck? Do the 305/45's stick out?

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Post some pics once you get them on....look like nice wheels.

Joe

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
syncityvegas said:
Yeah i wouldnt want the tires to stick out either. What size is everyone running on their 22's.......Please help don't want to purchase the wrong size.
I'm running 305/45/22 on mine and have no problem with rubbing. it sticks out a little but not that bad. i kinda like it to stick out a little because it looks aggressive :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
The sticking out has more to do with the offset of the rim and not totally on the width of the tire. I ran 305/45/22 and no rub and no sticking out.

If you are worried about debris as someone suggested, get the factory mudflaps and this is a non-issue then. Also with the mudflaps you will comply with any local laws.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.