Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if 35/12.50/20 tires will fit under stock Armada, with no modifications, or what the largest tire that will fit? Thanks! 2010 Titanium w/ Air Leveling system.

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
The stock size is about 33", give or take for each different manufacturer. I think the rear tires will work fine, but you'd probably need to trip some fender liner in the front.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Op, check the 35" tire you want to buy in the specs and see if it truly measures to a 35" size. Most tires do not live up to the sidewall measurements. In most cases they are 1"-2" smaller than advertised. TireRack might have the info, or the manufacturer should.

My last Jeep Wrangler TJ came with stock Mixed Matched tires from the dealer and I didn't catch it until I pulled into Discount Tire. The rep pointed it out that I had matching fronts in a different size than the rears. I knew I was buying tires lol. I did not like the way it rode, so we looked at a few sets. I went with the General Grabbers and in a 31" size. It was a huge improvement over my who knows what I had on the Jeep when I bought it... Met up with some friends and a few days later and one was looking over the tires and he said did you put a tape measure to the tire to see the real size? I said No. He pulls out the tape measure and it was a 29"tire not a 31" which the tire side wall indicated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts