Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've got a good turnout going here...but the bigger the better. We are having this meet at Elk Grove park off HWY 99 at 11 am. Food, drinks, and fun for the whole family!!

Please respond and state whether you would like to attend so we can make sure that enough food and necessities are present.

We will also post a sign up sheet for members to offer to bring some food of there choice.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am very excited to share this info with you. I have a sponsor for the club meet.

I am very excited to have just received the two following e-mails from Elk Grove Nissan and thought that I would share them with you:

Hello Ron,
My name is Scott Petrie, I'm the parts manager at Nissan of Elk Grove. John
Driebe, our ownner here, asked me to contact you regarding your upcoming
event at the Elk Grove park. We would like to help sponsor the event, supply
hotdogs, burgers, buns, sodas, chips, and the like, display a few new
accessorized trucks, and have representatives from our parts, sales, and
service departments on-hand to answer questions. How cab we go about helping
you?

scott petrie

And this one from the OWNER:

Ron, our parts Director Ken Okamoto is going to coordinate this with you
guys. We discussed it today.
We will have a master Tech available
A parts rep available
Vehicle displays
We will cover some hot dogs and hamburgers....
We also are going to do an email to all of our titan and armada clients. Ken
and you should discuss best way to put you in touch

Ken can be reached at 916.405.5119

Have Fun

John Driebe

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Well .. I'm planning to be there ..

w/wife .. daughter (16) and son (4) .. will bring EZ-UPs (2 ?) and sufficient chairs .. (didn't post at CT as I'm not registered there) ...

Hmm .. I thought I saw a post that this was starting at 1PM? But 11AM works better ...

http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1133&page=1&pp=10

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was originally at 1......but due to popular demand...it's now 11!! I'll cut and past your post over there for you.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Rossi said:
It was originally at 1......but due to popular demand...it's now 11!! I'll cut and past your post over there for you.
Thanks Rossi ... see you there ....

:itsfriday (well it is for me)

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
inqui-Z-tor said:
Thanks Rossi ... see you there ....

:itsfriday (well it is for me)

It's my Sunday..... :noworries

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Armadas.....we've got a really tricked out Mada that's supposed to be there.....it's from one of the managers at Elk Grove Nissan.....gotta get out there and check it out!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
come on Armadas...we only have a couple of you that have agreed to join us at the meet. We have sponsors....we have Nissan peeps that are going to talk to us and answer any questions we have including the info on the 06's.

We only have about 3 of you right now and about 12 Titans. This is not including that the dealerships are bringing out. Apparently they claim to have some tricked out rides they are bringing along...so keep this thread alive and get on out there. Have a drink or two....make some good friends...and look and learn from some of the best!!! Maybe you've got what we want...show us!!! I love mods....

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
If I can

The wife and I have a 3 day cruise scheduled for that weekend. Trust me, if I could I would be there. If something falls through I'll definetly be there....

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Well my wife and I are expecting our third child on the 15th. If he's late then I'l be there. Hey i wonder if Nissan needs another armada to trick out for the event other than the one they are suppose to bring out ;) . I think I would be interested in volunteering :D. Anyways, count me in :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
By any chance is there a "flyer" for this event??

Just over the weekend (spent a lot of time on Laguna Blvd) I spotted 3 Armada(s) ..

Black .. Sat 5pm .. near KB-Toys (parked)
White .. Sat 630pm .. near TW's (parked)
Silver .. Sat 7pm .. on Laguna (west bound)

It occured to me .. if I had a flyer to ... either leave w/the owner or on the truck to promote the event?? I know, sometimes I don't like flyers either .. especially if they're on ALL the vehicles ..

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes we do....hold on I'll find it....

You have to have PowerPoint to use it. It's been placed at the dealerships and feel free to give it to anyone you see!

Ok....I can't attach it....give me your e-mail add. and I'll send it to you.

p.s. Were up to 49 people!!! 15 Titans and 3 Armadas confirmed. Not including the Dealership and whomever hears about it that don't know to confirm.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
well damn...she didn't change the flyer until like...what...had to be yesterday!! Picky..picky...picky!!! let me find it and I'll get it over here!

there you go......jjeeeessshhhh....sponsors are just so picky!!
great news, our very own jerseyparts of Your Nissan Parts has offered to sponsor a judging contest, to be determined. He has offered 4 $50.00 gift certificates, and a case (30) oil filters and rings.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Rossi said:
well damn...she didn't change the flyer until like...what...had to be yesterday!! Picky..picky...picky!!! let me find it and I'll get it over here!

there you go......jjeeeessshhhh....sponsors are just so picky!!
great news, our very own jerseyparts of Your Nissan Parts has offered to sponsor a judging contest, to be determined. He has offered 4 $50.00 gift certificates, and a case (30) oil filters and rings.

my apologies Rossi .. I guess I shouldn't have posted the flyer after all .. I figured .. having it available would help some of us .. promote the event ..

"judging contest" .. damn .. now I gotta make sure I was the Armada .. LOL! There gonna be a category for "pure stock"??

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Christa (jaysplaypen) is setting all that up. I'm not exactly sure what she is going to do.... Damn...I might actually have to wax my truck for the first time...and I hate waxing a vehicle....don't mind washing...but wax I hate!

don't worry about posting it....jerseyparts and I are cool. I forgot that Christa updated the flyer. HHMMM..as one of the organizers....what do I get....am I not alloud to be in any of the contests!! I want oil filters and gift certs.....and exhaust...and intake....and TBS...that's not asking too much is it??? LoL

Wife playing hard to get with the money after I bought the wheels and tires.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
LOL ..

my wife's not play'n "hard-to-get" w/the funds .. she just says I can't buy anything until AFTER my birthday party .. she doesn't want me to go out and buy something .. "that I might already have" .... *wink*

means ... no "bling" for the armada nor my Z ... it's been tough .. :damn:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts