Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased my 2013 Armada from Carmax. One of the unique things Carmax offers is if your newly purchased car has any issues in the first 90 days of ownership you just call into the service department and schedule an appointment and they will fix or repair the issue free of charge. Bear in mind that your experience may vary.

My issues with my Armada were no big deal, so I dropped it off and decided to browse the lot. The biggest issue I had was the rear seats would not fold up for the access to the 3rd row. The tech spent half the morning sorting out the issue and said it was the cables were disconnected and he was able to sort the issue returning my Armada back as it should be. I'm very happy to now have this resolved. The other issue was the heated seat on the passenger side failed on the 3rd day of owning the car. The unit in the passenger seat is now ordered and will be replaced next week. The final issue and I've read others had this happen too which is the factory airbox lower base clips break off not allowing the airbox to close properly. That too is ordered and will be replaced by them. Very solid experience so far with Carmax. My "Tank" will be in top shape in a few days' time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts