Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tow Hitch for sale for a Nissan Armada. I got a lemon and I returned the SUV. Nissan would not pay for my genuine Nissan Part so I took it off and now its for sale. I'm asking 190$ comes with relays instruction manual bolts everything!!!!! Live in california Thank You. Was a very fast car but couldn't stop it horrible brakes got changed 5 times but the "Shudder" never stopped had to go! So does this tow hitch!

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How come no one care for a perfectly good tow hitch it comes with everything! Is it becuase I returned the Armada? This is a Nissan part that I bought. Its just there getting dirty. well at least make me an offer. I dont want it any more. I need the money to buy a Datsun 510.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Motavated said:
Tow Hitch for sale for a Nissan Armada. I got a lemon and I returned the SUV. Nissan would not pay for my genuine Nissan Part so I took it off and now its for sale. I'm asking 190$ comes with relays instruction manual bolts everything!!!!! Live in california Thank You. Was a very fast car but couldn't stop it horrible brakes got changed 5 times but the "Shudder" never stopped had to go! So does this tow hitch!
hey do you have any picture??? I live in long beach.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My phone number is (310)-603-2852. I live in lynwood CA. I also have ball mount and adapter etc. But I might not sell it since I do have a 95 4runner with tow hitch but no ball mount. O well here is my number and 150$ sounds good give me a call. And also I'm in the market and looking for a Datsun wagon years 66-72 (510, 411, sss, etc.) who ever has one please call me I desperately need one real bad.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
2005 Tow Hitch

Motavated said:
Hello my friend, do you have a picture of it? is this the one with no drilling? my e-mail address is ([email protected])
Thanks.
Trinidad

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah it's sold Mr Assman

Hey all its sold I sold it to "El Tiburon" aka Trinidad. for 150 $. He was more interested Assman and he picked it up himself. O well. I was not here when I sold it but my dad was. And its not here any more. Good Luck Trinidad with your new but "used" OEM tow hitch. :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.