Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2020 Armada and will start pulling a travel trailer in March. How does it pull?? And what mirror extensions did you get? The trailer is a 2608bs

·
Registered
201 Posts
2018 here.
Tows excellent.
Grey Wolf 26BH.

Wasn't happy with any of the mirror extension options. I now have a camera mounted to the back of the camper with a 7" monitor.

Monitor is mounted on a windshield mount on the bottom left corner of the windshield.

Creates a better more confident view for lane changes and backing up than any tow mirrors I've ever used.

·
Registered
37 Posts
2018 here.
Tows excellent.
Grey Wolf 26BH.

Wasn't happy with any of the mirror extension options. I now have a camera mounted to the back of the camper with a 7" monitor.

Monitor is mounted on a windshield mount on the bottom left corner of the windshield.

Creates a better more confident view for lane changes and backing up than any tow mirrors I've ever used.
What manufacture did you choose for the camera system?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased a 2020 Armada and will start pulling a travel trailer in March. How does it pull?? And what mirror extensions did you get? The trailer is a 2608bs
I have a 2019 Armada and tow a Lance 1475 3800# loaded. Have an Anderson weight distribution, anti sway hitch which I highly recommend and it tows better than great. NH-NC so far. Will purchase mirror extensions before the next leg in March 2021

1 - 5 of 5 Posts