Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little info:

I have a 04 LE that I use for towing a toy hauler. The toy hauler weighs 5200 dry and about 6800 lb with quads, water ect. I've been towing the toy haul for 13 months, 7 with stock tires. The past six months I been towing with 22" rims and the tires are Goodyear Fortera 305/45r22. No complaints at all. The load rating is better than the stock tires.

At 65 mph the rpms are around 3k, maybe a touch below. Going up hill it might jump to 4k rpm for very short periods then drop down to 2500 - 3000. The truck does an excellent job towing but I've never towed before so take it for what its worth. I think it does a good job because I can keep up with anybody going up hill (not faster than 60 - 65 mph) plus the ride is, suprisingly, smooth, considering.

One thing I would complain about, but it's expected, I get between 6 - 8 mpg.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Just curious. How (long) is yours TB, make and model? How many quads/motorcycles do you haul? Are they sport ATV's or utility ATV's? What is your water capacity and does it have a fuel station and/or generator? I have a Rage'n 2124c LX and my total weight total comes in quite a bit higher. Oh yeah, what hitch/brake controller are you using? Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Cillyone said:
Just curious. How (long) is yours TB,
Gettin' a little personal here aren't you? :teeth:

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
Gettin' a little personal here aren't you? :teeth:
Hey 92TB, the guy pulling u-turns twisting his drive-line into pretzels on his 4x4 didn't take offense with your reply, can't I have some fun too? I'm a married man, but It doesn't hurt to look!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Cillyone said:
Hey 92TB, the guy pulling u-turns twisting his drive-line into pretzels on his 4x4 didn't take offense with your reply, can't I have some fun too? I'm a married man, but It doesn't hurt to look!
Just keep the rubber gloves away. :moon: ;)

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tahoe by Thor 24'
100 gallon water tank
30 gallon gas
2 kawasaki 300 sport ATV's weight about 500 ea.
so maybe the weight is more around 7500lb
just your standard uhaul brake controller
class IV hitch with stabilizer bars

1 - 6 of 6 Posts