Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
’14 Armada SV owner here. As far as towing capability, is the difference having or not having the load leveling suspension or do some models have an additional trans cooler or something giving them that higher rating? Ive been pulling a camper for a couple years now and this thing pulls like a beast but thinking about slightly upgrading camper and obviously I want to stay in the proper weights so I’ve considered an aftermarket air bag system. Any knowledge on this would be helpful. Thanks

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
’14 Armada SV owner here. As far as towing capability, is the difference having or not having the load leveling suspension or do some models have an additional trans cooler or something giving them that higher rating? Ive been pulling a camper for a couple years now and this thing pulls like a beast but thinking about slightly upgrading camper and obviously I want to stay in the proper weights so I’ve considered an aftermarket air bag system. Any knowledge on this would be helpful. Thanks
It's best if you post this question in the 'Towing Section" of the forum.. or @marctronixx can direct you there. The Beast TOWING CHAMPS and EXPERTS are there.

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
All Mada's are equipped with a generous tranny cooler, the difference is the tow equipped model has a slightly lower final drive ratio and it is equipped with an auto leveling system on the rear suspension. Airbags will help with "load leveling" only, you will not of course have the lower final drive ratio.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts