Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to "simplify" the front of my Armada and am looking for a Silver painted grille surround to swap for my chrome one...any takers? I'm in Austin, TX.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
rebaylor said:
Want to "simplify" the front of my Armada and am looking for a Silver painted grille surround to swap for my chrome one...any takers? I'm in Austin, TX.

Thanks

If you had Smoke color I would do it. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
rebaylor said:

Thanks

i have a black one and im in houston , send me a PM

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Want The Chrome Grill

rebaylor said:
Thanks[/QUOIM, LOOKING FOR A CHROME GRILL SURROUND I HAVE A WHITE ARMADA WITH 1200 MILES AND THE GRILL IS WHITE WOULD YOU SWAP OR SELL OR BOTH PLEASE LET ME KNOW TE]

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
rebaylor said:

Thanks
I'm in San Antonio and I'm interested. I have silver grill and want chrome, lemme know.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have tried sending several PM's, evidently w/o luck, PapiJohn. Please check your mail.

RB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts