Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know a lot of suvs and vans have a cover right behind the third row seat. but i think our armada doesn't have one :(. so what do you guys to use to cover the trunk/cargo :confused:? it's a must when you've done lots of shopping :).

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
Tinted glass. Unless you are right on top of it, between the high doors, high seat, and blacked out windows, you really can't see in. If you are still concerned, use a blanket. I haven't had a problem though if all the seats are up. ;)

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know tinted glass helps (and free since it's standard) but if some jerks really want to steal something, they can easily use a flashlight to see inside. it's just hard to imagine a nice suv like this doesn't even make an accessory to solve this problem, let alone make it standard :(.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Problem you run into is that the space behind the third seat is limited. To add in a cover normally requires taking up another 2 inches of that space with a stowage/retractor mechanism that runs along the back of the seat. IMHO it's not worth the hassle.

For high value items, there is plenty of room under the third row seat when it's up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.