Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Puddle Lights???

Jason,

Do these have the puddle lights in them as well?????

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shaft2k said:
Jason,

Do these have the puddle lights in them as well?????
No, maybe I should have been clearer. These replace your current "glass" in your stock mirrors and have built in signals.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Glass Only

Oh, so the glass is the only thing that is replaced???. The mirror housing itself isnt????

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shaft2k said:
Oh, so the glass is the only thing that is replaced???. The mirror housing itself isnt????
All the info is link on the link I posted. Please read through the install link there as well. Everything is fully documented on what needs to be done.

It's replacement glass to fit your armada 100%.

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AZblackpathfinder said:
Are any coming out for the 05 Pathfinder?
For some reason I'm not getting email notifications.

I can do the blind spot signal mirrors on the pathy.

BTW, these are still on sale for the Aramada.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Turn Signals

I asked the Nissan dealer if they could install the turn signals and he said they never had and be carefull installing them might void any warranties, any truth to this

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blackarmada said:
I asked the Nissan dealer if they could install the turn signals and he said they never had and be carefull installing them might void any warranties, any truth to this
Some dealers say this about any item, no matter what it is. Everything splices into the existing turn signal wiring under the dash. There is an intall link in the write-up/des. on our website. You can see full color photos of the install, etc.

I wouldn't worry.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I recently ordered a set of these mirrors from Jason. They came quickly and I'm anxious to get to the install this weekend.

I would strongly suggest going to the link Jason mentioned on his website; check out his website for other items, too, but if you want the link now it's:

http://www.kwmuth.com/techsupport/pdfs/21001030.pdf

The reason I suggest this is because the same instructions come in the kit but they are black and white (actually a lot of gray) and not that easy to see. The detail is much clearer on the color instructions on the link. Of course, for those with younger, better eyes, the packaged instructions may work just fine.

Good luck,
Randy B (not for Burtman)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts