Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
you can get them for WAY cheaper than that...there are universal kits that stick onto the side view mirrors and splice into the stock turn signal wiring

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Malik112099 said:
you can get them for WAY cheaper than that...there are universal kits that stick onto the side view mirrors and splice into the stock turn signal wiring
I would have to agree that they are expensive but I don't like the concept of stick-ons and two wires showing at the nose of the arrow. Looks too cheap for me!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
has anyone tried either signals out?

i'd be curious to see how they look installed? how visible the tape and wiring looks. unless it's a completely install, it's not worth it....IMHO!

actual armada install pics anyone?

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Malik112099 said:
yeah, but the expensive ones are bigger stick ons too that say signal mirror on them.......
I'm not quite following you on this. You may know something I don't. My question is how are they constructed?? the expensive ones???

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
ALEX said:
I'm not quite following you on this. You may know something I don't. My question is how are they constructed?? the expensive ones???
the expensive ones look like they're actual replacement mirrors. but does that mean the LED's are built into the mirror or just a "sticker" applied on top of the mirror like the cheap ones?

i too am curious as to the quality of the "expensive" ones.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks to me like they are built into the mirror from the rear like any other GM, cadillac or BMW. Not quite sure what MALIK112099 is talking about.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Malik112099 said:
the more expensive ones are actual glass replacements, but i wouldnt like to have my side view mirrors say "Signal Mirror" on them
where does it say that? sorry, did i miss something?

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Malik112099 said:
the more expensive ones are actual glass replacements, but i wouldnt like to have my side view mirrors say "Signal Mirror" on them
I'm clueless too MacFly. I have no idea what you're talking about Malik???

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I was JUST saying to my husband that NISSAN should have made the ARMADA with the signals in the mirror (it's hot)...maybe 2006 model will have them.

Hey ALEX! I PM'ed you about you grille. What's up? Just had a question for ya.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I'm suprised they dont have them OEM as well. I'm also suprised that someone has figured out a way to convert the puddle lights to work with the blinkers....get on it someone so I can copy :D

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
dont get them

I bough the ones on ebay. In Two words They Suck...
they look and are really cheap it was for me a waste of money I didt even install them...thats my opinion :pullout:

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
poison_blood said:
I bough the ones on ebay. In Two words They Suck...
they look and are really cheap it was for me a waste of money I didt even install them...thats my opinion :pullout:
that's what i was afraid of! but on behalf of myself and the rest of the 'mada crew.......thanks for taking one for the team!!!

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
I can get the blind sport signal mirrors. It's a circle blind spot mirror with a built in LED. They are much, much nicer. They come in either red or orange.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Jason B said:
I can get the blind sport signal mirrors. It's a circle blind spot mirror with a built in LED. They are much, much nicer. They come in either red or orange.
sounds interesting, is there a link? I couldn't find them on your site.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
i don't know. i'm not speakin' for everyone here, but i take pride in my 'mada.....and i don't want to put anything too "cheesey" looking on it. as for me, the way i'd do this MOD.......is to get the actual mirror replacement with the built in blinker in the mirror itself.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts