Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined Club Armada and love the forums. I have a 05 Armada LE and I am looking at several performance chips and know that Hypertech and a few others are still working on something for the Armada. I have already added the AEM Brute Force Intake and a Gibson Stainless Side Swept Exhaust. I'd love to see something from Banks or Jim Wolf. Anybody have the Unichip? I've read about concerns on their numbers matching the flywheel figures. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Biggy Gib said:
I just joined Club Armada and love the forums. I have a 05 Armada LE and I am looking at several performance chips and know that Hypertech and a few others are still working on something for the Armada. I have already added the AEM Brute Force Intake and a Gibson Stainless Side Swept Exhaust. I'd love to see something from Banks or Jim Wolf. Anybody have the Unichip? I've read about concerns on their numbers matching the flywheel figures. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

At least three people on ClubTitan have purchased the Unichip. All three had before and after dyno testing done. All three LOST 3-4 HP with the Unichip. They have all returned the Unichip for a refund.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info!

I am going to add the Airaid TBS next weekend. A little X-mas present to me from me. What the wife doesn't know won't hurt me!

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scr38 said:
At least three people on ClubTitan have purchased the Unichip. All three had before and after dyno testing done. All three LOST 3-4 HP with the Unichip. They have all returned the Unichip for a refund.
Thanks for the info. I'll be waiting for the spring. Quick question on the timing you did? I saw the procedure. Any drawbacks on it? Sounds like a sweet setup. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Biggy Gib said:
Thanks for the info. I'll be waiting for the spring. Quick question on the timing you did? I saw the procedure. Any drawbacks on it? Sounds like a sweet setup. Thanks!
No drawbacks on the timing advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.