Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm searching for used ESU for my Armada 2005 I bought it from USA. The probem is i bought the car from USA insurance company ( Flood car ) but its very clean with 0 miles. every thing is fine i think the problem from ECU because the car is cranking without start. so i need some advise from you guys about fixing this problem. any idea ?

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Look at the service bulletins, they have one related to a harness that can get wet inside and prevent the vehicle from starting. There is a link under the how-to section for them.
Does the odometer say 0? If it does then perhaps it is the ECU because unless it got flooded in the Nissan plant it should have a few miles on it and I'm guessing the ECU is what stores the digital odo.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where can i find new ECU for armada through internet order because I'm from out side USA and all Nissan dealer in my ****ry deals with Japan Nissan cars which is defrent from US cars the ECU for Us cars have 8 input but Japan cars Have 6 input harness.

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
You can get one from one of our sponsers. Look in that section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.