Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really a problem, but kinda a problem I guess. Roads were wet yesterday from a little rain in O-Town and I was pulling out across 4-lane divided highway traffic. Punched it to get across first two lanes and the tires broke loose and did a baby fishtail into the second two lanes (under control of course). Normally VDC kicks in and the "slip" light comes on and you feel the brakes bite down on the spinning wheels. Not so this time. Reminded me of the old '67 mustang with the 15X8's half bald (from power braking) tires I had back in highschool. Made for a moment of enjoyment. As I digress, anyone had this happen before. After I stopped to get gas everything worked fine again.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
FL_Crushin said:
Not really a problem, but kinda a problem I guess. Roads were wet yesterday from a little rain in O-Town and I was pulling out across 4-lane divided highway traffic. Punched it to get across first two lanes and the tires broke loose and did a baby fishtail into the second two lanes (under control of course). Normally VDC kicks in and the "slip" light comes on and you feel the brakes bite down on the spinning wheels. Not so this time. Reminded me of the old '67 mustang with the 15X8's half bald (from power braking) tires I had back in highschool. Made for a moment of enjoyment. As I digress, anyone had this happen before. After I stopped to get gas everything worked fine again.

Maybe your superior driving skills confused the computer. Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha!!!
Or, like knight rider, you and "kit" are just getting to know each other. I won't apply the VDC until it's needed Michael.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.