Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi! im new but member of other nissan forum. i have a pathy 05 and just today i disconnected my battery because im cleaning my engine bay but when i connected it again my vdc off and slip light is on. i shift the gear to forward then reverse try to run the car but still the vdc off still on the slip light now is off.i try to press the vdc button still the same. t.y

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
This may sound strange, but check your brake fluid level in the master cylinder. Low fluid will cause these lights to come on.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fixed it already. i know the vdc will be off if it is on 4 low. so i tried to put in different setting 4 low 4 h 2wd 4wd just thinking it may reset it's settings. still no luck. i drove the car at least 40 mph for 1 mile and then the vdc off light is off. now im trying to turn it off again while driving and i can't turn off the vdc. so strange before you can't turn it on now you can't turn it off. so what i've done is kill the engine and re start and it's back again to normal. so that will happen when you disconnected you battery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts