Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Las Vegas and I have noticed something interesting..... People that drive Armadas and QX56's wave when they pass by or even sitting at a red light. I have never experienced that with any other vehicle I have owned. It's pretty cool. Kind of like Harley owners and how they acknowledge each other on the road.

Just thought I'd share that. Also, I'd like to see if there is any possibility that any Armada and QX56 owners in Vegas would like to start a club or have a meet. :coolsun:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Happens to me in the vette but not the G or Mada. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
baseballfanz said:
You sure it wasn't the one finger wave? :D
Only from the rice rockets after they are crushed. ;)

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Ive noticed that too. Which dealer did you buy yours from? I'm guessing Douglas Nissan since that would probably be the closest to you? We bought from Desert Nissan on W. Sahara.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TooTall said:
Ive noticed that too. Which dealer did you buy yours from? I'm guessing Douglas Nissan since that would probably be the closest to you? We bought from Desert Nissan on W. Sahara.
I did buy mine from Douglas Nissan. Pretty good experience. My boss bought a Titan from Desert and said it was exceptional. The product sells itself anyway if you can get through all the crap from the salesman.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Yes, I hear you. In the end, I picked mine up for $41,100 fully loaded (2WD) back in Feb.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts