Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if this is just a fancy name for traction control or is it also to prevent rollovers? Similar to a janitor being called a sanitary engineer. Ford and Gm have been making some headlines about adding anti-rollover functions to their suv's so I was just wondering if the armada was already ahead of the curve like it has been on other standard safety features.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
cfranzen said:
Just curious if this is just a fancy name for traction control or is it also to prevent rollovers? Similar to a janitor being called a sanitary engineer. Ford and Gm have been making some headlines about adding anti-rollover functions to their suv's so I was just wondering if the armada was already ahead of the curve like it has been on other standard safety features.
I think it more like traction control.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
It's a traction control assist, but in theory it should reduce the chance of rollover. Of course that's depending on the conditions. Nothing is going to stop a full-sized SUV from flipping when taking a 90 degree turn at 60, but what would ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
kthrash
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing