Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very Soon....EDIT Got the Armada

Going today to trade in our durango for an Armada, hopefully we'll be back soon enough to post pics :D

EDIT.. Got the Armada, deep water blue LE 4x2, price was a bit much only because we were upside down on the durango, but oh well :)

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Congrats on your new Armada. I have a business partner who is thinking of trading a 2001 Durango in on an Armada. It is quite a bit larger, that's for sure.

Be sure to add some pics to the Gallery!

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Outstanding! Deep Water Blue is a nice looking color. My take on being upside down and changing vehicles is... sometimes you have to lose to win!

Enjoy your Armada, It's a great vehicle. I appreciate mine more everytime I drive it. :)

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Brass Pass said:
Outstanding! Deep Water Blue is a nice looking color. My take on being upside down and changing vehicles is... sometimes you have to lose to win!

Enjoy your Armada, It's a great vehicle. I appreciate mine more everytime I drive it. :)
exactly...my buddy just bought a durango, and he likes my mada a lot more. go figure :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
bootyologist24
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing