Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody please check your side mirrors. Does it vibrate? My driver's side mirror vibrate but the passenger side is not that bad. Hell, our 98 Quest has two solid side mirrors that no indication of vibration is happening. I am now getting too anal and been very observant of my Armada since I discovered this site :)

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
adjmcloon said:
Mine did this...dealer replaced both.

Did that fix the problem??? Did they replace them with other mirrors...or just stock Nissan mirrors?? Mine too vibrate more than I think they should, but again, I think this is another example of Nissan cutting corners -- something we unfortunately see quite a bit of in this vehicle.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I took mine in, they pulled the whole 'could not duplicate' (which is what they have done for everything that doesn't have a TSB).

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Never can be to anal!

nikey said:
Anybody please check your side mirrors. Does it vibrate? My driver's side mirror vibrate but the passenger side is not that bad. Hell, our 98 Quest has two solid side mirrors that no indication of vibration is happening. I am now getting too anal and been very observant of my Armada since I discovered this site :)
I have had 5 different problems with mine and now I drive around with the radio off and windows down listening for new noises. The money we paid for these tanks they should be stealth. Love it though, one massive rig.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
lol
I think I am now looking for noises too... but they are there.
I noticed today (truck 2 weeks old) that my driver side mirror seems to be the problem of a vibrating/ticking sound. not sure. I asked the dealer to look at it, but of course didn't make the noise when I was there lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Heat03
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing