Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldnt afford any video screens when I bought my Armada. I love it to death.

Does anyone have any suggestions on adding screens now? PLaces I should go or look into? I am sure you've talked about this before and I've looked as far back into the messages as I could so I apologize in advance but I am new here and would love the support.

Franco

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
francosicilia said:
I couldnt afford any video screens when I bought my Armada. I love it to death.

Does anyone have any suggestions on adding screens now? PLaces I should go or look into? I am sure you've talked about this before and I've looked as far back into the messages as I could so I apologize in advance but I am new here and would love the support.

Franco
Hi Franco. Best place for screens I think is in the back of the headrests of the front seats. Find a quality Stereo shop nearby and have the work done. Ask around at local high end car dealers for recommendations on nearby shops. The BMW/Merc/Infiniti guys will know a good shop or two. ;)

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Franco,
I just ordered my Myron Davis DVD screen. Waiting for it to arrive. They are charging me $800 installed at my local stereo shop. Should match and fit perfectly into the slot that is there, in fact the dealer offered to install the same myron davis screen for $1200.

Ill post pics after it's done.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool. I can't wait. I went to a shop yesterday and they are looking into options. they are supposed to call me and give me some options.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Heat,

$800 for the screen AND DVD player installed?

If so that's great! Is it the 7" or 9"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts