Votes: 3 8.6%
  • D: Star over...change

Votes: 17 48.6%
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been working on this over on the Club decals thread.
These seem to be the most popular. It would be a 3"ish white sticker or decal. I would be cool if we could recognize each other on the road and wave. They could also bring new members to the site.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Guess nobody likes the ideas? :(
Well....then....come on.... where are everyone's designs and input???

We have been talking about the DECALS for such a long time....LETS GO!

Once we have one we have to run it by M4ck and get his approval. :goteam:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
UH, CALI.LUV......HEH EM.....UH....that would be "YOU DA WOMAN!"

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Hey I've been lingering for a coupla weeks... Just picked up my Armada today. Smoke LE 4x4, loaded--DVD, NAV, etc. Great car so far. Thoough it's got some water stains on the glass I can't seem to get off--

Now, regarding the logo, I like B. It is somewhat derivative of that modern artist, Alexander Calder's signature, which I like, cause it makes you seem smart! :smart: LOL!

Anywho glad to take part here...

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Help,
Those that are voting for D: Start over. A little direction would help. Some constructive criticism, what did you think? What would you like to see? :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I think it should be different from the NISSAN LOGO.....is that legal anyway??

AZ is right. We need some feedback....you can't just vote for "START OVER" I KNOWWWW you guys/gals have A LOT to SAY.
What do we need to do or what should we improve? We have been talking about these decals forEVER! HELP!
:goteam:

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
My 2 cents are:
1> Should be a sticker for the outside of window.
2> It seems that the words ClubArmada are not lending themselves to a very attractive logo. So how about a cool logo and then the words clubarmada.com underneath.
3> I can't draw worth do-do so I can't help out here. But let's make something we'd WANT to put on our meticulous kept Armadas.
4> Maybe a white and black logo. One sticker that I think is really nicely designed is the "W" sticker we saw a lot of during the election. It was very easily recognizable, clean, and looks good. Maybe not for democrats though..... :)

Maybe even a really simple sticker that says ClubArmada.com in the same lettering that that Armada chrome letters use.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Back to the "drawing" (cut and pasting) board

Since a majority didn't like the first round of logos, thought I'd start up the second round. Here we go... Notice that the background is the roofline of the 'Mada' with the letters CA and the club name. Have two different mods of this logo, one drops the C-Pillar down through the letter C. I have an example in the inverted black/white too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
HEY ANDY....I thought we came up with some "COOL" logos (U made me CRY!)! :O(

ANDY....what is the "W" sticker?

If we put stickers on the outside, won't it make a MESS of the window?

So you want a MORE conservative look? REALLY CLEAN LOOK? Do you like symbols/logos or would you just rather it all spelled out?

It seems that a lot of people would like the CLUBARMADA.COM underneath the logo.....I guess that should be a definite.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
logo

That one is cool, best one yet, I like the one with the pillar through the c, also either color combo is good but on the one with the black background I think no background woul look better, like the other one, I know the other one is white but it looks like there is no backgournd so it does not look like a square sticker it just looks like the emblem good job.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
I think FL Crushin is on to something here, VERY creative using the CA to recreate the roofline! Let's be honest, the funky roofline IS the most unique thing about the Armada's appearance. I think this design idea is the way to go! :)

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
:duh: I didn't even notice that it was the roofline....mmmm....that is pretty creative.

BUT, what about playing around with the "C" a bit more.....don't know if I like the shape of it too much....well...it's really the TOP part of the "C" the part with the "FIN" Can we change that?

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Hey Weezr17,
This is a tough one. I think 10 people will have 10 different opinions.
The W thing is kind of stupid now that I think of it. It's the BUSH sticker from the last election.

I think sticking the sticker on the outside is the only way we can do it because the factory tint makes it hard to see through the glass.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
I think the one from FL_Crushin is awesome! In my opinion, get rid of the C and it's done. The roofline is a great idea. That is pretty easy to recognize from the Armada roofline.

Make the sticker out of that white plastic-vinyl stuff and stick it on the back window.

:excellent

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Hey Andy~

yeah..... this is TOUGH! Maybe just take a poll on ALL of them....BUT if we REALLY want to do this we do HAVE to come up with a DEADLINE or something.

How long will this go on?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts