Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get the extended warranty for my Armada and was wondering which one to get. I know the dealer offers some or should I go with an aftermarket warranty. the dealer said I could get the extended as long as the original one had not experied. Also what is the cost of the different options for the warranty?

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
galaxy said:
I need to get the extended warranty for my Armada and was wondering which one to get. I know the dealer offers some or should I go with an aftermarket warranty. the dealer said I could get the extended as long as the original one had not experied. Also what is the cost of the different options for the warranty?
Do a search on extended service warranty here, I bought mine from the dealer the same day I bought my Mada for $2500 seven years 100,000 miles, but you will find it cheaper. :cool:

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Avoid aftermarket warranty

On a previous vehicle I bought a 3rd party warranty and it proved to be virtually worthless. They would not pay for anything and basically said go ahead and sue them because they knew it would cost more money than the repair did. Don't waste your money on 3rd party scams. At least with Nissan you can go to the dealer and raise hell.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.