Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Ordered front pair Bilstein F4-BE5-B623-H0, SWH CS reps are friendly, tech dept is staffed 9am to 1pm ET ... under $90 bucks ea. w/our CA/CT discount...
Although I live close to their Ft. Lauderdale warehouse, they drop ship this item from their SC location...so will have to wait till next weekend to install...sound like an excuse to go fishing and diving...

·
Supporting Vendor
70 Posts
Ordered front pair Bilstein F4-BE5-B623-H0, SWH CS reps are friendly, tech dept is staffed 9am to 1pm ET ... under $90 bucks ea. w/our CA/CT discount...
Although I live close to their Ft. Lauderdale warehouse, they drop ship this item from their SC location...so will have to wait till next weekend to install...sound like an excuse to go fishing and diving...
SoFla,

Hey neighbor and thanks for your purchase! I wanted to send a PM but you are private. I wanted to double check, the part number you ordered only fits a Titan - http://www.shockwarehouse.com/site/product.cfm?id=282321.

Let me know if that IS what you wanted or maybe you have a Titan.

I updated my initial post because the Armada isn't eligible for this promotion. 5% discount and Free Shipping rules do apply however.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts