Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
September Special for ClubArmada.com

For a limited time only (thru SEP 2009), VadenNissanWarranty.com is offering a great way to manage your budget when it comes to purchasing a Nissan Extended Warranty for your vehicle.

• No Fees
  • No Interest
  • No Credit Check
  • No Payments for 30 Days
  • No Down Payment (we eat it)
  • Immediate Nissan Warranty Coverage

Your Nissan Factory Warranty

While your 3 year or 36,000 mile Nissan factory warranty is complimentary to your new car purchase, it does not provide you the coverage you deserve. Nissan Security+Plus Gold Preferred goes the extra mile by covering belts and hoses, providing Roadside Assistance, Trip Interuption, Sign and Drive service with car rental and in the event of mechanical breakdown, towing to your nearest Nissan dealership.
Read more...

Be sure your Nissan Extended Warranty is Genuine by visiting: Nissan Extended Warranty

--Follow us on Twitter @NissanWarranty
--Have you checked your Nissan Recalls lately?
--Do you "really" know your Nissan Factory Warranty?

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
What legitimate warranty product exists for vehicles post 100K miles?
That's a tough one. The vague answer is very few.

Be cautious when purchasing a plan with mileage over 100k on your odometer. Make sure you read the fine print. Most legitimate companies will ask for a vehicle inspection to clear any pre-existing conditions before selling their legitimate extended service product.

Expect to only have minimal coverage. Engine and Drivetrain ( Powertrain Coverage ).

·
SHIFT_Moderator
13,204 Posts
Thanks for the consideration. Many of us have vehicles past the 100K mark that are well maintained and I am sure that if a decent product was available, it would be worth the money. However, I do understand the industry standard that most vehicles past the 100K mark are usually paid for, have a fair amonut of wear and tear and can get expensive to cover.

I really do not think there is a product available, but if they are, I am sure that they are few and far in between. With all of the warranty products now being advertised on TV, it just leads me to be more cautious.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Offer extended thru Oct 2009. Special on Nissan Extended Warranty

Due to the great positive feedback from forum members, we are extending our offer (thru OCT 2009), VadenNissanWarranty.com is offering a great way to manage your budget when it comes to purchasing a Nissan Extended Warranty for your vehicle.

• No Fees
  • No Interest
  • No Credit Check
  • No Payments for 30 Days
  • No Down Payment (we eat it)
  • Immediate Nissan Warranty Coverage

Your Nissan Factory Warranty

While your 3 year or 36,000 mile Nissan factory warranty is complimentary to your new car purchase, it does not provide you the coverage you deserve. Nissan Security+Plus Gold Preferred goes the extra mile by covering belts and hoses, providing Roadside Assistance, Trip Interuption, Sign and Drive service with car rental and in the event of mechanical breakdown, towing to your nearest Nissan dealership.
Read more...

--Follow us on Twitter @NissanWarranty
--Have you checked your Nissan Recalls lately?
--Do you "really" know your Nissan Factory Warranty?

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Well , I hope they have free stuff. ajajajjaja

1 - 8 of 8 Posts