Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well yesterday we just signed the papers. Sticking with the Armadas as we truely have grown to love them. Was shooting for a 2013-2015 because of the slight interior refresh, and my son wanted the screens in the headrests but couldn’t find any out there in our price range. We ended up with a 2012 Platinum black on black just like our 2010 Platinum other one. 133,000 miles, in really good shape. Hoping it gets delivered next week so now the wait is on. My kid is just pumped for the rear heated seats. I told him he is spoiled. I when when I grew up it was four of us in a regular cab and whoever was on the hump had the shifter between his legs 🤣

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The man speaks TRUTH!!!! 🤣

Status Update
Finally was able to get the Armada home from the body shop it was at. I dived right in. Already fixed the small “bent” frame section. Working on getting everything else in order. It looks like I need to remove and replace the passenger front apron. Of course it’s a discontinued part. So I am looking for one in a junk yard. Definitely out of my wheel house on the spot weld removal and welding but I am excited about the challenge. Other then that just have to get all the stuff back together on the front in and we will be back in Business. Have looked for a bunch of parts and everything already. I am shooting for a budget of $2,500 to get her all fixed up. Thankfully there are 3 Armadas at my local pull a part shop. Did get her fired up yesterday and everything seems to be okay there. Fired right up and went into gear without any issue. Hopefully get to go digging this week.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas Auto part Automotive exterior

21 - 24 of 24 Posts