Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, glad I found this site. Seems everyone else is having the same rattles, hums and vibrations that I am having.
Ok, my question is that I found that people have addressed many of the problems that I have and mentioned that some are covered by TSB's. (Tech Service bulletin. I assume) I want to get many of these problems fixed at my dealer but I would like to go in armed with these TSB's. Can I get copies, is it necessary or will they already know that they exist.
Thanks for any replies

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
prengerphoto said:
Wow, glad I found this site. Seems everyone else is having the same rattles, hums and vibrations that I am having.
Ok, my question is that I found that people have addressed many of the problems that I have and mentioned that some are covered by TSB's. (Tech Service bulletin. I assume) I want to get many of these problems fixed at my dealer but I would like to go in armed with these TSB's. Can I get copies, is it necessary or will they already know that they exist.
Thanks for any replies

depends on the dealer but most will feign no knowledge. plus if you print them then they know exactly what to do.

use the thread to go to the tsbs and print them from there
here is the thread

1 - 2 of 2 Posts