Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of nice rides, hooked up armadas! Just figured it would be interesting to see what everyone makes, feel free to list what you do too.

Gotta know what funds the Armada $$ bucket :D I make $13k a year at Wendy's, but hey, I still have a 'Mada, thankfully!!

All stock for now, not forever.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Wow how do you pay for an Armada makeing 13,000. I am in the Army make around 62,000 with all my extras but wife works also.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
This will be interesting to see how many people post their earnings.

I'm unemployed at the moment....well...not totally.....I'M A MOMMY! It's work but don't get paid for it. HA, stay home Moms should get paid!
My husband makes the $$$ but I don't think he would be happy if I posted it. SORRY. :(

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Yep sounds right after taxes. Did you want gross or net earnings? With or without overtime...me just being a wisea$$.
I make about 50K a year without OT.
Wifey makes more than me, but she has a degree so she better.
Syko

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Last Year I reported $89,872 (Salaried + Quarterly bonus's).... Like I said though, it's only what I reported :) My wife also makes some good money $50k a year when she does full time (we recently had baby #2, so she is part time and getting approx. half)

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
damn you guys suck!!! Guess I better start slangin some rock on the side....

I posted $54,000 and the wife $30,000....

Ok...what are you guys doing to make 100k-300k a year...gotta know...gotta know!! I don't even have to like it....as long as you show me the money!!!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
We don't own an Armada yet...waiting for the '06 model year to emerge and hoping they've fixed the major rattles, shakes, etc. Love this vehicle, though and have ruled out darned near everything else.

My wife and I are in the $175K to $199K range annually. We'll probably put about half down and finance the other half when we purchase our new '06 LE with technology package and DVD player in November/December '05. Looking at either Galaxy or Red Brawn as a color.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Hmmm....

bbeanan said:
Paid CASH too...

I'm in the over $250k range per year this year... (it's a good year)

In your profile it says you are a home theater designer.....I don't see how your making $250K a year by doing that...especially in Vegas. You must be doing really well gambling or own your own buisness, but even then with over head you won't be anywhere near $250K. :confused:

Most of the other people on here are also inflating their salaries atleast by 5K-20K a year. I've seen some of the salaries and housing costs in other states and I don't believe the salaries are as high as some of the ones you guys are posting. Unless you live here in CA or in NY or something.....we all get paid higher salaries but that doesn't mean **** when the cost of living is so high on both coasts. (Especially in CA) :mad:

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
damn...another person to make me feel inadequate.... :eek:

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
What state?

armadaTrip said:
I see a lot of nice rides, hooked up armadas! Just figured it would be interesting to see what everyone makes, feel free to list what you do too.

Gotta know what funds the Armada $$ bucket :D I make $13k a year at Wendy's, but hey, I still have a 'Mada, thankfully!!

What state do you live in? I know here in CA you can at least work at In & Out and get paid like $9.50-$10.00 bucks an hour and you'll be making atleast $19K-$21K a year.

I'm assuming you're still really young...my advice would be to drop the boat ancor Armada payments and save your money. Get a beater...finish school and use your money to buy a house. Once you have a house you can buy all the cars you want...take out equity loans or whatever you want. A car is the worst investment anyone can make, I say get out of that ridiculous situation you're in now and start saving. Your $13K a year will hardly pay for the gas let alone the car payments. And don't take my advice the wrong way...I'm looking out for your best intrest. ;)

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
bbeanan said:
Paid CASH too...

I'm in the over $250k range per year this year... (it's a good year)
And you own an armada? 250k is ferrari-level (with ease) income. Most people I know people who make 150k who drive continental gt's, and have enough left to make a $4k/mo mortgage payment, and live nicely without living in the 'out of your means' style.

Time to upgrade to a ferrari dude! :)

PS: just remembered my buddy with the Lambo gallardo who makes 120/yr :) (has an H2, and a lexus is300 also)

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
armadaTrip said:

armadaTrip

I must reply to this one. The Armada is the best looking SUV and great to drive. I probably would buy the Armada while working at Wendy's, too. So I have no advise for you.

A friend of mine bought a BRAND NEW BMW M3 while he was working at a restaurant. The restaurant owner was a cosigner.

I have so many friends working with me at Microchip Technology, and they know I joined club Armada. They are checking my posts, so I could not disclose my income, sorry. They might laugh at me because I make less than them. But they know that I made one payment for the '05 Max and 0 down for the Armada at 2% for 60 months. They call the Armada, "The Fleet".

I still drive my '94 Nissan truck to work and the Armada in the garage for long trip and take the family for a drive. The wife drives the Max to work.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
PumaFiveOh said:
In your profile it says you are a home theater designer.....I don't see how your making $250K a year by doing that...especially in Vegas. You must be doing really well gambling or own your own buisness, but even then with over head you won't be anywhere near $250K. :confused:

Most of the other people on here are also inflating their salaries atleast by 5K-20K a year. I've seen some of the salaries and housing costs in other states and I don't believe the salaries are as high as some of the ones you guys are posting. Unless you live here in CA or in NY or something.....we all get paid higher salaries but that doesn't mean **** when the cost of living is so high on both coasts. (Especially in CA) :mad:
Ahh that is just one side of my life...

I own a number of companies...

Elite Sight and Sound (Super High End Home theatres that start at $50k)

Intuitive Design Group (Event design company, which I have done a number of events for companies like Microsoft, The White House, Novell and many others, We also design high end nightclubs)

Dance Connection (a dance studio Jazz tap ballet hip hop classes with over 250 students, more my wife's business)

Intuitive Technology Solutions (a high end High Def. Video production company)

Murphy Beds Ect. this is a new company that is still starting up but as the name implies it will sell custom made murphy beds

Design Studio another start up this company uses some very high end software and hardware to simulate the lighting for tours, nightclubs, events, tradeshows and other show type stuff

Like I said this is a good year... last year I reported only $65k and the year prior reported $800.00
But I work my ass of 5:30am till 11 pm 7 days a week.

And if this success keeps up then yes the next car will be a lambo...

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
bbeanan said:
Ahh that is just one side of my life...

I own a number of companies...

Elite Sight and Sound (Super High End Home theatres that start at $50k)

Intuitive Design Group (Event design company, which I have done a number of events for companies like Microsoft, The White House, Novell and many others, We also design high end nightclubs)

Dance Connection (a dance studio Jazz tap ballet hip hop classes with over 250 students, more my wife's business)

Intuitive Technology Solutions (a high end High Def. Video production company)

Murphy Beds Ect. this is a new company that is still starting up but as the name implies it will sell custom made murphy beds

Design Studio another start up this company uses some very high end software and hardware to simulate the lighting for tours, nightclubs, events, tradeshows and other show type stuff

Like I said this is a good year... last year I reported only $65k and the year prior reported $800.00
But I work my ass of 5:30am till 11 pm 7 days a week.

And if this success keeps up then yes the next car will be a lambo...
Will you adopt me!!! I'm house broken!

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Rossi said:
Will you adopt me!!! I'm house broken!
That's not what I heard over on CT!

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
PumaFiveOh said:

Haha, inflating 5k-20k a year.... :confused: I know housing costs are going up all over.... I used to live in Maryland/D.C. area and the housing costs are up there too... Now I live in PA where I had a new home built for 325k, which would have cost me easliy ~600-750k in Md/D.C. areas... Oh well... :goteam:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.