Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Yes, drain tube of some sort. You can fish it back onto the connection at the bottom of the jack compartment and can see the exiting portion from underneath the truck. My guess is for the third-row windows? Because I have that tube and no sunroof lol.

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
That is a sunroof drain hose. It should be inserted into a rubber grommet at the bottom of that compartment draining outside the vehicle underneath.

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is this on the driver’s or passenger’s side? I just posted a similar question, I noticed some brown liquid leaking out of the rear wheel well (passenger’s side) on my newly purchased Armada, I’m thinking this may be the same thing?

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Is this on the driver’s or passenger’s side? I just posted a similar question, I noticed some brown liquid leaking out of the rear wheel well (passenger’s side) on my newly purchased Armada, I’m thinking this may be the same thing?
There are 4 drains one on each corner of the sunroof. The rear 2 drain out through the bottom inside of the rear quarter panels , the front 2, i can't remember. Its been a while since I've been into one.

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
The front two go down the A pillar and drain out behind the front wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts