Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what kind of rims can go on an '06 Armada? I was told they changed the size this year so the options are more limited. Supposedly they are 6 on 4.5's and last year was 6 on 5.5's. I want to put some 22's, but am having trouble figuring out whats out there and which rims I can pick from. Anyone have any suggestions? It's granite colored.

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
I don't think the wheels have changed. They are still 6 lugs on a 5.5" bolt circle. The standard wheels are 18X8, the off road are 17X7.5.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Should be getting my 06 this weekend, I plan to put my QX56 wheels that were on my 04, if there is a difference, I'll find it! I'll let you know.

Keith

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input...you were right

granite06 said:
Anyone know what kind of rims can go on an '06 Armada? I was told they changed the size this year so the options are more limited. Supposedly they are 6 on 4.5's and last year was 6 on 5.5's. I want to put some 22's, but am having trouble figuring out whats out there and which rims I can pick from. Anyone have any suggestions? It's granite colored.
I took my Armada over to the store that told me I might have 6 bolts on 4.5" bolt circle...apparently the '06s assembled at one of the factories have their rims on a 4.5" bolt circle, but ours isn't from that factory, so we have 5.5".

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
There is only one Armada factory, at Canton, Miss. All the wheels are six lugs on a 5.5" circle.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I asked the dealer and parts guy today and they said there is NO change in bolt pattern.

The dealer had swapped chrome rims for the stock silver. The chrome rims were from the 04 pattern.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
granite06 said:
I took my Armada over to the store that told me I might have 6 bolts on 4.5" bolt circle...apparently the '06s assembled at one of the factories have their rims on a 4.5" bolt circle, but ours isn't from that factory, so we have 5.5".
The rims that were on my 04 fit on my new 06. There isn't any change.

Keith

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.