Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for some reason i can't go on the site (burtmanindustries.com)...it takes me to the front page with the macromedia flash intro..but when i skip intro...all these werid warnings come up on the screen in a list form...is it just happening to me?

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Same here. Skipped the info and get all the warning messages on the page:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to MySQL server on '69.56.172.197' (61) in /usr/home/domains/burtmanindustries.com/www/templates/vars.php on line 76

Warning: mysql_db_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/home/domains/burtmanindustries.com/www/templates/bigcommon.php on line 69

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/domains/burtmanindustries.com/www/templates/bigcommon.php on line 70

Warning: mysql_db_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/home/domains/burtmanindustries.com/www/templates/bigcommon.php on line 119

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/domains/burtmanindustries.com/www/templates/bigcommon.php on line 120

Warning: mysql_db_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/home/domains/burtmanindustries.com/www/templates/functions.php on line 262

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/domains/burtmanindustries.com/www/templates/functions.php on line 263

Warning: mysql_db_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/home/domains/burtmanindustries.com/www/templates/functions.php on line 265

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/domains/burtmanindustries.com/www/templates/functions.php on line 266

Warning: mysql_db_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/home/domains/burtmanindustries.com/www/templates/functions.php on line 262

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
It looks like Jason is having some issues on his website with his database files. I am sure he is aware of it and is trying to fix it.

I just tried his site and it is working now.

R

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Sorry about the inconvience. Some of the servers our hosting company has are in LA, and the flood did some weird things. Looks to be 100% now. Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Glad everything is fine. :comp26:

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Jason B said:
Sorry about the inconvience. Some of the servers our hosting company has are in LA, and the flood did some weird things. Looks to be 100% now. Thanks for posting.
I am having problems to with the website.... :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
poison_blood said:
I am having problems to with the website.... :confused:
it's working for me lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts